We plan to open conference registration in early to mid-April. Here are some details to help you plan your trip in advance.
|Early online registration ends||Friday||June 9, 2017 11:59 PM EDT|
|Late online registration ends||Friday||July 14, 2017 11:59 PM EDT|
|On-site registration opens||Thursday||July 30, 2017|
Please note that:
- Registration prices will increase starting Saturday, June 10th, 2017 once early online registration has ended.
- After the July 14th deadline for late online registration, you can only register on-site at the conference venue starting July 30th, 2017.
As in previous years, your conference registration includes the main conference sessions, poster sessions, and demonstration sessions. Workshops and tutorials are not included. Also included are a Welcome Reception Sunday evening, breakfasts, mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks each day, and full dinners at both of the poster/demo sessions on Monday and Tuesday evenings.
Be sure to plan to attend the Social Event, an evening of desserts, beverages and music to take place Tuesday, August 1st, following the poster session, at the Vancouver Aquarium following the Tuesday evening poster session (also included)!
We expect registration fees to be similar to those at ACL 2016, although the fees have not yet been set and may increase somewhat. Below are the fees (in USD) charged for ACL 2016 that may be used as an approximation for planning your travel budget.
|with Main Conference||$185||$210||$210||$125||$145||$145|
|without Main Conference||$220||$245||$245||$145||$165||$165|
|with Main Conference||$135||$185||$185||$110||$145||$145|
|without Main Conference||$230||$255||$255||$160||$190||$190|
|with Main Conference||$225||$260||$260||$155||$190||$190|
|without Main Conference||$390||$430||$430||$240||$300||$300|
- Anyone cancelling their registration one month or more prior to the conference will be refunded the full amount paid.
- Anyone cancelling up to three weeks prior to the conference will be refunded the ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration) and any amounts paid over and above the first $200.
- Anyone cancelling within three weeks prior to the conference and all no-shows will not be refunded any amount. They will be able to retain the current full year ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration).
- Anyone cancelling due to governmental travel restrictions, failure to obtain a visa, or serious illness that prevents travel to the conference will be refunded the full amount paid regardless of when the notification is received by the ACL Office.